One of a kind tale | Dr. Waseem Afandi | Karachi |

Must read as soon as Dr. Waseem Afandi from Karachi says that a few days ago, a young guy turned into delivered to me who changed into shot in the head, the blood had flowed lots, however the younger man's senses have been nonetheless intact.

Seeing my uniform, he pleaded with me that the medical doctor might not inform my family about my death and on the identical time folded his fingers in the front of me.

One of a kind tale | Dr. Waseem Afandi | Karachi |
One of a kind tale
I was amazed that I was hoping to save him and that the person was talking about sure demise. Well, I comforted her and reached the operation theater in which she changed into given an anesthetic injection while taking note of her screams. While narrating the tale, the boy fainted and in the course of that fainting, he died, but his dying stunned me, maybe it will shock the readers too, so I am telling the tale that after the boy pleaded that the news of my loss of life They will now not give it to my circle of relatives, but the body could be passed over to Edhi Center or Chipa, so I requested him what's the cause for this kind of thing?

He stated that my father has exceeded away and I actually have three younger sisters who have no longer eaten whatever for the closing two days. I got my process these days after two days and I was approaching a daily basis whilst robbers tried to rob me at the manner.

All I had turned into today's each day wages and an vintage mobile phone.

If it was best me, I might in all likelihood have given these 13 hundred rupees to the robbers, however I knew that my sisters, who have been sitting hungry for two days at home, are looking forward to bread and are searching my way, if the robbers took this cash, what will my sisters devour? ?
As these people haven't any fear of God, they may rob absolutely everyone else, so I commenced resisting and those oppressors shot me only for this thirteen hundred rupees.

Doctor, I recognize that I will die, however I am involved that my circle of relatives who do now not have money for bread, in which will they get the cash for my shroud?

Where will you get the cash for the grave? Therefore, my own family must now not be knowledgeable of my death. He placed his hand in his pocket and kept the cash and cell telephone on my hand and informed me the address of the residence and stated to carry this cash domestic and take down this mobile telephone and purchase new footwear for my younger sister.

To buy she became stubborn for lots days. If my mom's morale is raised, then console her and tell her approximately my loss of life. Otherwise, inform her that your son has gone to work in every other city. With that, the young guy fell right into a country of slumber and from there fell into the embody of loss of life.

But on account that then I were questioning why stones have now not rained on us till now.

Why did not the flood take us away?
Why are the angels not coming all the way down to break us like rebellious jinn?
Why are we nevertheless safe from God's wrath?

While most of the people of us have left the actions of Muslims.

Dishonest ruler, dishonored humans, robber rulers, robber humans, murderous rulers, murderous humans.

On the opposite hand, Islam has declared it haram for one Muslim to appreciate the life and belongings of any other Muslim.

Thinking those identical questions, I conveyed the whole lot to the own family of this young guy. I arranged for his burial from my own pocket.

After growing appropriate employment for those humans, they're leaving this U.S.A. Very soon with their circle of relatives and moving to some other country. Because the human beings of Pakistan are shouting God's wrath with intensity, I do not think those humans may even get time to repent...

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post